What Is the Bible-Science Guy Blog?
This blog tackles Biblical and scientific issues like Creation, evolution, chronology, age of the earth, Noah’s Flood, dinosaurs, cave men, fossils, intelligent design, archaeology, and related topics in the news.
Some articles will be mostly Bible-oriented, some will be mostly science-oriented, and some will be a combination. (See the Table of Contents and Newspaper Columns for lists of articles on this site.)
Over time, questions like the following will be addressed with scientifically-sound Bible-based answers:
- Did God use Evolution to create the world?
- Could Genesis leave room for “humans” other than Adam’s descendants?
- How do you explain fossils? Aren’t they proof of evolution?
- Were the Creation Days regular days or long ages?
- How can we see stars billions of light years away if the earth is only 6,000 years old?
- Do radioactive dating results mean the earth is billions of years old?
- Where did Cain get his wife?
- How do you account for “cave men”?
- Should Genesis 1-11 be taken literally or figuratively?
- Who were the Nephilim (giants) of Genesis 6?
- Was Noah’s Flood regional or global? What was its impact?
- How could all the animals fit on the Ark?
- Were dinosaurs on the Ark? What happened to them?
- How did the continents form?
- How do Ice Ages and glaciers fit with the Bible?
- What were Behemoth and Leviathan (Job 40, 41)?
Believers can rely on the Bible and on legitimate observation of the world to provide solid answers to questions like these.
Subscribe – Don’t miss future blog posts!
Click the sidebar’s “SUBSCRIBE” button to follow the
Bible-Science Guy Blog. You’ll automatically receive
new posts free by email. Click SUBSCRIBE NOW!
©William T. Pelletier, Ph.D.
“contending earnestly for the faith” (Jude 1:3)
Monday October 1, 2007 A.D.
For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day and made it holy. Exodus 20:11